What to expect as a new patient to our practice:
Your initial appointment in our Rochester Dental office is an assessment with our hygiene department. Please do not anticipate that you will receive a dental “cleaning” at your first appointment, as we customize your treatment to your needs and wishes.
Expect your first visit to last 90 minutes.
The items below will expedite your registration and make your first visit stress free:
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time
- Download New Patient Forms
- Please bring your insurance card
- You may be asked to assist in obtaining x-rays taken in the past 3 years by another dental office.
Many dental offices require a release or privacy form be signed prior to the release of these records, please allow adequate time between contacting them and your appointment for any necessary information to be completed.
A full evaluation of your gums, teeth and medical history will be reviewed, including but not limited to:
- a full series of x-rays (unless a recent one is available from previous dentist and can be obtained prior to your visit)
- full-mouth periodontal charting
- full-mouth clinical charting
After the information is gathered, you will be scheduled for the appropriate type of hygiene appointment, and any further treatment planning that may need to be done with the doctor and treatment coordinator.
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
What Our Patients Are Saying…